2022 Polaris RZR 200 Summer is almost over and the kids are back at school. On the other hand, parents can purchase the latest redesigned Polaris models, including the Polaris RZR 200 EFI 2022 teen entertainment car for drivers aged 10 years and over. This school year afternoon will be filled with backyard fun, and weekends will be filled with local attractions.
Polaris takes everything we love about the RZR170, dressing it in Pro XP style adding to the Ride Control Technology plus adding a bit more power. The motor will be bumped from 169cc to 180cc. The bigger news than that is the new suspension underneath. There seems to be an arm left behind with a swaybar.
We can see dual A-arms mounted up front which is a huge improvement. The seven-inch travel is now found instead of the five inches that the older mini RZR had. With this frame change, aftermarket and riders around the world will have a LOT more to upgrade and modify the engine.
In addition, this machine now has helmet recognition technology. So, along with Ride Control, the speed limit software, it looks like the car will know if your child is wearing a helmet. Ride Command application and geo-fencing, the overall experience will be more secure. The Polaris RZR 200 EFI 2022 MSRP starts at $5,899.
New 2022 Polaris RZR
For the 2022 model lineup, Polaris will use technology across the range, and that includes youth offerings. The RZR 170 EFI is officially dead, being replaced with the new Polaris RZR 200 EFI 2022 which comes packed with some of the most exciting and innovative safety technologies we’ve seen in the powersports market, as well as slight upgrades.
On the performance front, the 2022 RZR 200 EFI comes with a larger 180cc engine and dual A-arm front suspension. The design increases travel by about 40 percent to 7 inches.
The real magic for the new 2022 Polaris RZR 200 EFI is in the technology. The new Ride Control system allows parents to set speed limits and geofencing restrictions using the Polaris Ride Command app on their smartphone. Now you can give your kids a little more freedom to roam around without worrying that they’ll end up where they don’t belong. The new setup also includes what Polaris calls “Helmet Aware Technology.” It’s basically a little RFID tag that you attach to your helmet, and the RZR 200 won’t turn on unless it senses a tag inside the engine. This won’t stop kids from throwing helmets on the passenger floor and starting the rig, but it will at least ensure they carry helmets.
When you buy the RZR 200, Polaris includes two helmets and one Helmet Aware flare. Helmet bundling means new riders have the right safety equipment, and eliminates the extra expense of parents. A smart move all around. Lastly, to keep your little one as comfortable as possible regardless of how fast they grow, an adjustable seat and tilting steering wheel are standard equipment.
2022 Polaris RZR 200 News
Now your young riders can experience the best of the best off-road from the driver’s seat, while you can rest easy knowing they are surrounded by industry-leading safety features and technology. Give them the freedom they’ve always wanted – and they’ll show the confidence they need.
- ALL HELMET AWARE TECHNOLOGY: The RZR 200 EFI is equipped with two helmets and an attachable Bluetooth beacon. Using the Ride Command App, parents can pre-set vehicle controls so the vehicle won’t start when the beacon is out of the vehicle’s gauge range, ensuring the fun is always paired with a helmet.
- DIGITAL SPEED LIMITATION: Ensure children ride at a speed appropriate for their age, experience and terrain, by easily setting the maximum speed with Youth Ride Control, managed from your Ride Command app. Even out of sight, parents can monitor speed.
- GEOFENCE: Keep your kids within safe parameters by setting and controlling travel limits on the fly. Set speed limits for inside and outside geofenced areas.
- SAFETY FEATURES PARENTS FUN: With the RZR 200 EFI, parents can rest easy knowing their kids are surrounded by industry-leading safety features and technology.
- KEEP THEM IN YOUR Sight: Youth Ride Control, powered by the Ride Command App, allows parents to control the pace and set limits, giving you the joy of helping your kids grow in the sport while setting the controls to suit their skill level. Functional Speedometer ensures riders can clearly see their speed, while allowing parents to track speed even when out of sight.
- HELMET NOT OPTIONAL: With all Helmet Aware technology, rest assured that your rider is wearing head protection. The vehicle senses if the rider is wearing a helmet to begin with, so fun doesn’t come without peace of mind. Comes with 2 helmets.
- WHOLE PROTECTION: The RZR 200 EFI comes standard with a hard door to ensure your kids have fun, while ensuring they stay in, and everything else out.
- VIEW AND BE SEEN: LED Headlights and Taillights give drivers greater visibility, making them more aware of trail conditions and ensuring that others will see the vehicle coming. Also comes with a high visibility flag.
- CONFIDENT-INSPIRING PERFORMANCE: The 180cc EFI engine gives kids the power they need to manage a variety of terrains without falling behind.
- RUDE AREA. SMOOTH RIDE.: With Independent Rear Suspension, the rider will have a more enjoyable experience with a smoother ride. Offers Travel Suspension Front and Rear 7” which provides more ability to face more terrain.
- EMPOWER YOUR YOUNG RIDER: Your young rider can experience the best of the best off-road from the driver’s seat with unstoppable trail capabilities.
- STAY FREE OF HAND: Dual Front A-Arms give the machine more ability to manage rocks and ruts, keeping the ride smooth and the machine moving.
- TRACTION ON ANY TREND: 24” tires help children transition from driving through mud on a farm to staying stable on dirt tracks, making the vehicle capable of tackling a wide variety of terrains
- A MACHINE READY FOR MORE: Give them the freedom they’ve always wanted – and they’ll show the confidence they need.
- MADE FOR ADVENTURE SHARE: The Passenger Seat lets your kids share their adventures with friends and family.
- COOL AT EVERY AGE: For Ages 10-16, this machine has the power and abilities kids need to grow with it, letting parents change the ride with Speed Restrictions as their skills improve.
- NEVER CATCH: This machine offers a 10” Ground Clearance – making it perfect for tearing it up in the backyard or a day on the trail.
- CUSTOMIZE: The RZR 200 EFI has more premium accessories – giving your family the tools to customize the machine to your needs.
Read next: 2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Review
2022 Polaris RZR 200 Specs
- Youth RIDE CONTROL – Allows parents to control speed and set limits right from the RIDE COMMAND app to help kids excel at sports and improve their skills.
- Helmet Recognition Technology – Ability to adjust vehicle controls when helmet recognition beacons are inside and/or outside the vehicle’s field of view, preventing the vehicle from starting without a helmet. Speed limit
- Let children ride at a pace that suits their age, experience and terrain. The maximum speed can be easily set directly from the RIDE COMMAND app.
- Geofencing – Help kids stay within parameters by setting and monitoring traffic and speed limits quickly in and out of geolocated areas.
- Display Function – Passengers can clearly see their speed while driving and allow parents to control speed when they are out of sight.
- Helmet included: The RZR 200 EFI comes with two helmets and one flare. EFI Engine
- 180cc – Gives kids the strength they need to tackle a variety of terrain without falling behind and eliminates the need to tune the engine to start safely.
Improved Off-Road Capability – Front dual a-arms, front and rear independent suspension with seven inches of travel, 24 inch tires and ten inch ground clearance provide more ability to manage rocks and wheels, keeping the ride smooth and the machine moving.
- Adjustable Seat and Tilt Steering – The driver’s seat can be shifted and the steering wheel can be tilted to suit the rider as they grow.
- Standard Hard Doors – Allows kids to have the time of their lives while keeping them inside and out.
- LED Headlights and Taillights – Improves driver visibility in low light conditions to extend the driving day and make the vehicle more visible to others on the road. Also comes with a high visibility flag.
- Full-Line of Accessories – Add comfort and increased protection with front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, half and full windshields, roof, rear storage bag, and Pro Armor wheels and tires.
2022 Polaris RZR Turbo S
Polaris announced their new 2022 engine lineup last week. They showed off the new 54” Polaris Ranger SP 570, the new generation Polaris RZR 200, and new graphics for their entire engine. After all, it’s a year of refresh instead of redesign. Except, there is one glaring omission:
One thing is for sure—Polaris hasn’t forgotten the Turbo S. This is their top-of-the-line RZR model with a higher starting price than the RZR PRO XP.
It’s also very popular. The most common new RZR model we see at parks and events is always the Turbo S, whether it’s the more affordable 2-seater, 4-seater or Velocity variant.
It’s a dominant RZR, even more so than the non-S RZR Turbos for good reason. It would be wild to go for 2022—we’re pretty sure it’ll just be a little late to the party.
We have to believe we will get the new 2022 RZR Turbo S sometime this year or early next year. But Polaris lags behind for one reason: it can create its own custom ad that stands out from the rest. detachment.
Why do you want to stand out? Because they think that everything they do deserves attention. In any case, Polaris seems to see this as a bigger problem than the rest of the lineup.
This will eventually happen, so the question is: What is the 2022 RZR Turbo S?
While we don’t have solid data yet, we can look at some clues and start making educated guesses about what it is.
Our first big sign is the 2022 Polaris RZR 200. This is the first new young RZR in 13 (!) Years. The RZR 200 has a series of upgrades, from high-tech safety features to better wheel mobility and suspension. The biggest difference is the point of view. The body and body are modeled after the PRO XP model.
Only on this basis can we get the Turbo S upgraded with the PRO XP case. But that’s not all.
Rumors of the so-called RZR PRO R have been around since the PRO XP was first announced in 2019. It’s unclear, and there’s no official word about it. The PRO R rumors are nothing more than blurry pictures on forums and speculation about Polaris patents.
However, rumors are often fueled by facts. We haven’t seen anything from the “wide” XP PRO that definitely works. Right now, you can only get 64 inches wide.
Adding a 72-inch Turbo S to the XP PRO lineup would make sense. One can only guess whether they will call it PRO R, PRO S or something else.
It all adds up: a delayed announcement, a teenage model that looks like a PRO XP, rumors about the loss of the PRO R and PRO XP 72”. This means that the 2022 RZR Turbo S will not be released as a 2021 successor, but rather as a New XP PRO model.
The Polaris move so far seems like the stock standard method of making one vehicle stand out from the rest of the new year’s lineup. Can-Am did something similar with Commander 2021 last year. But the final question is: Do you want Turbo S to turn into PRO XP?
2022 Polaris RZR Pro R
While the UTV industry recently saw the release of Can-Am with their Smart-Shox, new colors, and trims from Kawasaki on their Teryx KRX 1000 model and Yamaha hasn’t moved on… The most anticipated release of 2020 is arguably how Polaris will respond to the upgrade. competition in horsepower and suspension.
The upcoming Polaris update for the RZR Pro XP platform is just around the corner! We’ve put together a full breakdown of all the rumors, eyewitness accounts, and insider gold nuggets to bring you a completely contrived list of visuals and specs for all the curious UTV fans out there! Again, we have no connection to Polaris to own the final line item, but all of this has been confirmed in detail on several unrelated insiders.
Above, you can see our attempts to imitate the rumors, eyewitness accounts, and insider info that is passed on to us. While we’ve seen photos of these production-ready RZRs, we can’t knowingly share them in good faith from our sources. We’ve tried to honor those folks’ willingness to talk to us with this render and to give a glimpse of what to expect this August!
Although it has been rumored for a long time, the Polaris is said to be using the new 2.0 liter ProStar 4 cylinder engine that debuted in the Slingshot R. This unit will most likely NOT be a full 2 liter unit, but it will be more than likely they will have over 1000cc. this is a big problem as most ROVs are limited to 999cc.
We believe Polaris is ready to break stereotypes and create a new class of ROV; willing to use their lobbying influence to ensure that these new generators are adopted in most recreational areas in the dunes and deserts.
The 2020 ProStar 2.0L naturally aspirated Polaris Slingshot R 4-cylinder engine has 203 horsepower. The exhaust system has also been updated to accommodate all four cylinders, with dual manifolds on the top and 2ke1 on the exhaust as a single exhaust. head on the back of the machine; such as CanAm and Yamaha UTV.
Plus, this block has a full-sized, belt-driven alternator and lots of future growth potential! From the images we’ve seen, this bike is in the new RZR Pro R and unfortunately, will launch without a turbo. With four cylinders, we believe it will be impossible to stay below the 1000cc limit set by the national ROV classification.
The Polaris RZR Pro R 2021 will feature Dynamix shocks similar to the RZR Pro XP 2020. From all the images we’ve seen of the Pro R, we believe the rear shocks may have been upgraded to 3.0″ Fox Podiums with slow/fast compression and rebound control. This will It matches the recently released technology from Can-Am on their 2021 Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR with Smart-Shox.
The Dynamix 2.0 installed in the Pro XP is basically a new algorithm and a new valve in its original configuration. We expect it to bring the “real” 3.0 update with much better handling as the current model is still a little comfortable. and easy to win.
Additional suspension changes include an enlarged rear swingarm with reinforced rails and an all-new front swingarm. The sleeve will have a new U-shaped shoulder shape with room to allow the shock to travel through the arm to the forearm for a much better run. Inspiring environment!
When the 2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP came out, everyone was surprised that it was only 64 inches wide. Since then, we’ve all dreamed of a 72-inch or larger version for the desert and dunes. It looks like the RZR Pro R will be released in 74 inches and maybe a wider version when the 5-speed and/or turbo versions come out.
Combined with the wheels, it looks like the 2021 RZR Pro R will have Maxxis Liberty 10x32r15 tires. These tires are a great off-road solution. Since these vehicles will be too big for some of the trails, they usually see desert and dunes where you put your paddle. Liberties is the ideal desert tire OEM with the understanding that only a handful of OEMs like Maxxis can fulfill this type of OEM order.
The included OEM ROPS cage will be updated from the 2020 RZR Pro XP cage. The c-pillar will now flow over the air inlet on the RZR’s shoulder and have one b-pillar connected by multiple cross supports to the c-pillar. This is a much simpler and honest design. We’re telling the truth because the current version has two b-pillars, but they are connected at the bottom via small bars which then connect to the frame. They are not true pillars. This updated design seems to be a direct energy transfer which means it’s safer!
2022 Polaris RZR Pro XP 4
Go for the ultimate with the Ulimate trim featuring all the impressive Premium trim upgrades plus DYNAMIX 2.0 active suspension to create the perfect ride
- PRO PERFORMANCE: Take off-road performance to the next level.
- PRECISION ACCELERATION: Designed to deliver power for corner-to-corner performance in the 20-50 MPH range where you desire it most.
- KEY CONTROLS: Take on rough roads with a workable 22” suspension that absorbs all bumps and DYNAMIX active suspension. Learn More about DYNAMIX.
- MOST VERSATILE: Carve out tight terrain with the confidence to go anywhere. The tight turning radius of the 125” wheelbase provides agile handling on any terrain.
- INDUSTRY FIRST FLAT STORAGE: Pack a crowd or pack enough gear for a weekend camping trip. With the industry’s first second-row flat folding chairs, you can – take off, flip and fold flat for purposeful transport.
- RIDER-CENTRIC COMFORT: Experience driver-centred cockpit safety with a 2” lower seat, reinforced bucket seat with 4-way adjustment, tilting and telescopic wheels, and expect uncompromising line of sight.
- VISIONARY DESIGN: Engineered to make you feel like part of a machine.
- ENHANCED OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: Stay connected with Ride Command integrated into the 7″ display, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio is now louder and better than ever and the
- DYNAMIX active suspension continues to adjust shocks on the fly.
- BRUTE POWER: Stronger and stronger in every way that matters.
- TAKING HARD AREAS: Untouched performance with increased durability can be traced back to the one-piece steel chassis that maintains the integrity of the machine as you push it to the limit.
- MORE RIDE TIME: With a 39% more powerful transmission, 3X more powerful front drive and 8X stronger axles, every component is sturdier, smoother and ready to keep you refueled through the toughest of terrains.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: With every thrust of the accelerator, you’re rewarded with an instant response and the assurance of knowing it can handle abuse. With a new open clutch design and improved airflow, the entire CVT system runs cooler resulting in twice the belt life.
- RIDE COMMAND: Industry-leading technology is at your fingertips so you can communicate with others, navigate with confidence, connect socially and visualize your route, all with the navigation and clarity of a brilliant 7” touchscreen. The Group Ride feature will keep you and others together even if you are out of sight.
- DYNAMIX 2.0: Control that happens instantly. With on-the-go adjustable shocks, the DYNAMIX 2.0 creates unmatched vehicle stability and confidence on almost any terrain. Steering wheel buttons give you control so you can corner more evenly, absorb rough terrain and enjoy comfort.
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE PREMIUM AUDIO: Turn up the volume and increase the experience. If you love loud, pristine sound, enhance your experience with the only exclusive factory-installed integrated off-road audio system from Rockford Fosgate®. Rugged, loud, clear, and made especially for Pro XP.
2022 Polaris RZR RS1
- NO HOLDING BACK: Experience the power of the 110-horsepower ProStar HO engine in the lighter and optimally balanced RZR RS1. Immediate responsiveness thanks to a new high-performance clutch and unprecedented corner-to-corner acceleration.
- CHAOS CONTROL: Take advantage of the powerful interaction between vehicle and terrain with industry-leading suspension for unmatched handling, confidence and comfort. With Walker Evans’ stunning 21-inch needle shock and stage fixing, the construction he’s proven in these races has won him multiple victories in the world’s harshest conditions.
- STILL STILL. VOICE: RZR RS1 covers the whole world. Accurate spins, confident ball control, tackle tough terrain and plan your flight with predictable flights. 83-inch wheelbase The combination of compactness with optimal balance and a lightweight chassis makes the RZR the most maneuverable we’ve ever built
- MADE FOR THE DRIVER: Designed for a dynamic driving experience, the driver-specific center cockpit creates an outstanding line of sight both up front and on the periphery. A new steering position creates extra room for active arm and leg movement, and a new brake system gives drivers the choice of traditional one-legged action, or rally-inspired two-legged performance.
2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- RIDE COMMAND: From navigating new lanes with GPS mapping to checking your vehicle’s diagnostics, upgrading to POLARIS XP 1000 Premium with RIDE COMMAND gives you industry-exclusive control, right at your fingertips.
- PURE POWER: The heart and soul of the RZR XP 1000 is just the right kind of power—the kind that comes when you need it and remains subtle and strong. The ProStar 1000 pumps out a heavy 110 HP with a powerful low-end for corner-to-corner explosions that come instantly and never falter.
- SUPERIOR SUSPENSION: Rocks, stumps, silt, mud and all sorts of other obstacles don’t match the RZR XP 1000’s highly capable suspension. With a 20” usable ride that is totally usable and race-proven, Walker Evans Needle Shocks, the chaos of the terrain is tamed, leaving you comfortable, confident and in control.
- LEGENDARY RESPONSIBILITY: Enhance your off-road experience with handling, agility and responsiveness so instant and precise, it practically reads your mind. Backed by a championship trophy laden with proof, the RZR XP 1000 is the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, power and all-wheel drive capability.
- BLOOD AND ASSERTIVE STYLE: The sharp cut and style of the RZR XP 1000 instantly lets people know that you’re serious about your off-road passion. These muscular edges are infused with state-of-the-art technology including premium digital instruments and LED accents.
- INTUITIVE AND ADVANCED INTERIOR: Body design and cockpit geometry come together to form an uncompromising line of sight for optimal control and driver confidence. The sculpted dashboard houses a digital gauge cluster that provides vehicle diagnostics at a glance, even at speed.
- TRACTION WHEN YOU NEED IT: Drive with confidence to overcome any obstacle with the fast and attractive True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system. The instant wheel spin is detected, power is transferred to the wheel by the handle so you can turn it on.
2022 Polaris RZR Lineup
After a year of seeing more consumers engaged in outdoor activities than ever before, Polaris is launching a best-in-class model that enables and enhances outdoor work, adventure and recreation for both new and experienced riders. New offerings for 2022 include:
- The all-new RANGER SP 570 is tailor-made for hard-working, hard-working families, property owners, breeders and hunters. The new mid-size RANGER increases efficiency when tackling tough jobs, giving you more time to have fun with friends and family.
- The Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 ATV Limited Edition feature a 7-inch glove-like touchscreen with RIDE COMMAND technology and GPS navigation and communication technology for a better ATV driving experience.
- The GEN XP 1000 Trailhead Edition offers superior performance and increased overall performance on the road.
- The RZR 200 EFI is designed for the next generation of SUVs, offering more power and flexibility to young drivers, setting new standards for safety features with RIDE CONTROL technology and Helm Aware. Model
- The full-size RZR has received several upgrades, including a charging port on the dashboard that simplifies battery maintenance and makes charging more efficient on the RZR XP models, while the Pro XP Premium and Ultimate add comfort and protect the driver from the elements. … thanks to new door gaskets
- The all-new Rhino-Rack® line of premium storage solutions and accessories designed specifically for RANGER and GENERAL vehicles brings even more capability and flexibility to the No.1 bestselling utility and side-by-side crossover.
2022 Polaris RZR Colors
New colors for Polaris GENERAL 2022 include Titanium Metallic, Steel Blue, Black Crystal (NEW!), And Ghost White Metallic
2022 Polaris RZR 200 Models
- UPS: RZR for kids who aspire to rip, electronic fuel injection, smart system for babysitting, looks great; how cute is this thing?
- Downs: Just one color and trim, the price might scare some for a class 200 engine, only 2WD, 700-plus pounds
- Indictment: Those who want the RZR 200 will be perfectly satisfied with the RZR 200. It looks like its share, and at the age it’s geared towards, it’s more than half the battle.
- Description: Polaris realized the UTV market was growing faster than Big Bang’s inception, and capitalized on it with an RZR suited to the next generation of fans side by side.
- Main Competitors: 2021 Polaris RZR 170 EFI and 2022 Polaris Ranger 150
2022 Polaris RZR Release Date
Expect the typical RZR release to start with an investor call at the end of July. The dealer meeting for all of the following model releases took place over the weekend following the investor call.
With Covid-19 causing so many changes to large gatherings of people, we assumed these dealer meetings would be virtual, but we believe the schedule will remain consistent.
This year’s investor call on July 28 could mean that we will find out all about the Polaris RZR Pro R over the weekend of August 1-3. MSRP is unknown at this time, but we assume it will be in the $33,499-$37,999 range.
2022 Polaris RZR 200 Price
From a visual and build quality standpoint, Polaris has swapped out all the lights to LED units, and the old Polaris RZR 170 mesh doors have been ditched in favor of standard hard doors. With prices starting at $5,899, the cost of the smallest RZR jumps by $500, but the inclusion of all-new features more than justifies that cost increase.