2020 Raptor 700R SE
2020 Raptor 700R SE Yamaha’s top-selling Raptor 700R is back for 2020 with brand new red as well as Armor Grey shade alternatives. Have a look at the leading attributes and requirements for one of the most effective high-performance ATVs of perpetuity. Hostile styling makes the 2020 Raptor 700R SE appearance as enormous as it actually is, with included attributes like a dealer-installed, GYTR front grab bar and also heel guards to match its one-of-a-kind graphics plan. The magnificent Raptor 700R SE prepares to go whether the location is the dunes, the routes or the track.
Powered by Yamaha’s many potent big-bore Raptor engine ever– 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel-injected power. The engine creates huge torque straight off idle, transitioning right into a fat midrange as well as monstrous top-end. Huge power as well as lightweight, a mix that makes any type of ATV rider take notice, are basic on the 2020 Raptor 700R SE, with a crossbreed steel aluminum structure and Controlled-Fill lightweight aluminum subframe and also cast aluminum swingarm incorporating to create a super-strong framework and also the lightest ATV in its class.
A thick, spacious seat provides superb convenience while the double counterbalancers, electric starting, and also reverse maintain things wonderful as well as civil when needed, yet when it comes time to shoot, the big-bore Raptor 700R SE stands high. The YFZ-inspired handling of the 2020 Raptor 700R SE is incredible to experience blasting via the timbers. Many thanks to the 9.1 inches of front traveling and also 10.1 inches out back, the route bumps smooth out while the biker maintains points in control. With the combination of power, solid handling, and also an excellent suspension this maker has to be experienced to be totally valued.
Read more: 2020 Raptor 700R
- Hostile SE Style: Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE appearance as enormous as it actually is, with included functions like a dealer-installed, GYTR ® front grab bar and also heel guards to match its unique graphics package. The mighty Raptor 700R SE prepares to go whether the location is the dunes, the routes or the track.
- Big-Bore Power: Powered by our most powerful big-bore Raptor engine ever before – 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel-injected power. The engine produces large torque right off idle, transitioning right into a fat mid-range and monstrous top-end.
- Advanced Chassis: Large power and light-weight, a mix that makes any kind of ATV rider take notice, is basic on the
- Raptor 700R SE, with a crossbreed steel aluminum structure as well as Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame as well as cast aluminum swingarm incorporating to create a super-strong framework as well as the lightest ATV in its class.
- Rider-Friendly Characteristics: A thick comfortable seat gives superb comfort while the dual counterbalancers, electric beginning, and turn around keep points great and civil when needed, however when it comes time to shoot the big-bore
- Raptor 700R SE stands high.
- Advanced Suspension: The YFZ inspired handling of the Raptor 700R SE is incredible to experience blowing up via the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front traveling and also 10.1 inches out back, the route bumps ravel while the motorcyclist keeps things in control. With the combination of power, solid handling, and also a fantastic suspension this device needs to be experienced to be completely valued.
- Stylish Functional Designs: Long, YZ-style seat permits optimum cyclist convenience as well as activity with exceptional sport-riding ergonomics.
- High Presence Lights: Multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton headlights held up in the front cowl include the ideal no-compromises sporting accent, as well as an LED taillight supplies fantastic visibility.
- Huge Fuel Tank: Large-capacity, 2.9-gallon gas container and Yamaha Fuel Shot (YFI) indicate even more time on the trail between fill-ups.
- Ergonomic Controls: Thumb throttle bar has a smooth shape for feel bikers will certainly value, with much less fatigue at the end of the day. Handlebar-mounted flip-type hand brake bar is basic to use.
- Yamaha Diagnostic Device: The Raptor 700R SE is Yamaha Diagnostic Tool-ready for boosted service.
- Constructed in the U.S.A.: The Raptor 700R SE is proudly constructed in the U.S.A.
- Smooth, Powerful Engine: Forged lightweight piston, connecting rod and also crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and solid, for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs right to 9000 rpm. Dual counterbalancers maintain it smooth.
- Advanced Gas Shot: Yamaha Gas Shot (YFI) means constantly superb engine performance in a vast array of conditions, elevations and temperature levels.
- Digital Ignition: Digital TCI w/32-bit digital control unit controls fuel shot and ignition systems for constant efficiency and wonderful throttle response.
- Electric Starter: Trustworthy push-button electrical begin in any type of equipment adds extra ease.
- Robust Transmission: Race-bred five-speed transmission with reverse, along with Raptor 700R SE’s impressive powerband, suggests there’s a choice of gears in practically all situations. YZ-spec cog shifter ensures smooth, resistance-free changing under power. Sturdy clutch functions durable basket as well as plates created to harness the power.
- Superb Service: Easy-to-reach oil filter and also tool-free air filter offer added ease.
Read more: 2020 YFZ450R SE
- High-Tech Chassis: Cutting edge framework combines a steel front area with a YZ-style piggyback back shock offers 10.1-inch wheel follow with preload adjustment.
- Advanced Suspension: YZ-style piggyback shocks are totally adjustable with high- and also low-speed compression adjustability for maximum sporting activity flexibility, together with preload as well as rebound modification. Front wheel travel is a luxurious 9.1 inches, while the back shock supplies 10.1 inches of wheel travel.
- Powerful Brakes: Twin aluminum-piston front disc brakes provide incredible stopping power. Discs are pierced, which helps in reducing unsprung weight for excellent suspension compliance, with an additional twin-piston rear brake for optimum stopping power.
- Aggressive Maxxis ® Tires: High-performance front 22×10-9 as well as 20×10-9 rear Maxxis ® tires with a particularly created tread pattern deliver outstanding, class-leading traction for razor-sharp handling in a selection of surface and also conditions.
- Lightweight Wheels: Lightweight aluminum wheels assist boost suspension efficiency by lowering unsprung weight.
- Wide Foot Pegs: Race-inspired 45mm serrated foot secures give excellent boot traction.
- Solid Framework: Controlled-fill aluminum subframe is light and solid, as is the composite front grab bar.
2020 Raptor 700R SE
- Engine Kind: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Birthed x Stroke: 102.0 mm x 84.0 mm.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1.
- Fuel Distribution: Yamaha Gas Injection (YFI), 44mm.
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition.
- Starting System: Electric.
- Transmission: 5-speed w/reverse; damp multi-plate clutch.
- Final Drive: X-ring chain; 2WD.
Incoming search terms:
- 2020 yamaha raptor 700r se