2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Review 2021 Can-Am Renegade 570 images, prices, information, and specifications. Below is information on the 2021 Can-Am Renegade 570. If you want to get a quote on the new Can-Am Renegade 570 2021, use the Build Your Own tool, or Compare this ATV to other Sports ATVs.
During normal driving, the Visco4Lok maintains a front limited-slip differential while driving for unmatched control and handling in all driving conditions. Choose 4WD LOCK for terrain, obstacles, and situations that require maximum grip and control…anytime.
Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of X Mr rider and X Mr. With the new Visco4Lok, the next 10 will be dirtier. Delivers equal power to all four wheels with a direct mechanical torque transmission, constant locking, and a natural acceleration feel. If this. The wardrobe you’ve been waiting for.
Activate the Visco4Lok LOCK function at any time and everything will change. Manual locking transfers power directly to the front wheels for unmatched feel and control via the steering wheel. Feel the pull forward through the deepest obstacles along the way.
If you step on the gas or even forget to turn on the gas, your vehicle’s speed will not change after reaching 60 km/h. This allows the driver to always lock the 4WD, working seamlessly with DPS for easy steering and steering.
INNOVATIVE PAUSE SETTINGS
- FRONT WING ARCHITECTURE Magazine: Renegade’s biggest innovations started with a curved front swingarm, anti-roll bar, and redesigned wheels for stance and wider ground clearance.
- ROTAX ENGINE: Also available in the top version Rotax 570 with 48 hp.
- INTELLIGENT BUTTON STEP: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™ ️) is why the Renegade and its Rotax engine feel so responsive and controllable. In Standard, ECO and Sport modes, the iTC throttle system helps transfer power on flat terrain.
Command your adventure with backup power and handling that hangs on the ground better than ever. Navigating terrain wherever you’re exploring has never been so much fun—class-leading horsepower, agile response, and stunning 4WD will do it.
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Machine
- Engine: 570
- Engine displacement: 570
- Type: 48HP, Rotax 570 cc V-twin, liquid-cooled
- Fuel Delivery System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission: CVT, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking
- Drive Train: selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok Automatic auto-locking front differential
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Suspension
- Front Suspension: Double curved A-arm with front sway bar 9.2 inches (23.3 cm) travel
- Front Shock: Oil; FOX® 1.5 Podium®
- Rear Suspension: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) 9.9 in. (25.1 cm) travel
- Rear Shock: Oil; FOX® 1.5 Podium®
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Tires / Wheels
- Front Tire: ITP Holeshot® ATR 25 x 8 x 12 inches (63.5 x 20.3 x 30.5 cm)
- Rear Tire: ITP Holeshot® ATR 25 x 10 x 12 inches (63.5 x 25.4 x 30.5 cm)
- Wheels: 12-in. cast-aluminum
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Brake
- Front: 214 mm dual ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic dual-piston calipers
- Rear: 214 mm single ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic dual-piston calipers
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Dimensions / Capacity
- W x W x H: 86 x 48 x 49 inches (218.4 x 121.2 x 124 cm)
- Wheelbase: 51 inches (129.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 inches (26.7 cm)
- Seat Height: 34.5 inches (87.7 cm)
- Dry Weight*: 628 lb (286 kg)
- Shelf Capacity: Rear: 35 lb (16 kg)
- Towing capacity: 1,300 lb (590 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.4 gal (20.5 L)
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Feature
- Gauge: 4.5-inch digital display: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip & hour meter, gear position, 4 x 4 indicator, temperature, engine light, electronic fuel gauge & clock
- Instrumentation: Lighter type DC outlet on console, the standard connector on the rear (15-A)
- Anti Theft System: RF Digitally Encoded Security System (DESS™)
- Lighting: 240 W from 4 fenders mounted projector beam headlights (60-W) with taillights/brake lights
- Winch: Prewired for available winch
- Seat: Standard
- Protection: Front bumper
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Guarantee
- Factory: 6 months BRP limited warranty
- Extended Terms of Service: BEST Terms available for up to 30 months
2021 Can Am Renegade 570 Price: How Much Does A Can Am Renegade Cost
Base Price Suggested List Price: $11,249 and Average Retail: $10,790