2018 Polaris Sportsman 850 Top Speed
2018 Polaris Sportsman 850 Top Speed Polaris ® Sportsman ® Off-road Vehicles (ATVs) are the brand no. 1 of the 4 × 4 ATV. In the 2018 model year, Polaris introduced several owner-inspired improvements to its rec/utility line to improve the performance and durability of its best-selling athletes.
New to the range in 2018 are the 450 H.O., 570 and 570 SP models, which are improved drivetrain, new sidewalls and even more comfortable driving:
- Improved powertrain: The 2018 Rec/Utility vehicles have 50-percent stronger half-waves and new joints, which offer increased durability at full rotation, so that the half-waves withstand the toughest terrain. For driving on gravel or in the water, improved rear-wheel seals ensure more durability and longer service life. Polaris improved clutch and belt alignment for easier relocation and softened the engine braking system (EBS) commitment to smoother downhill runs.
- New side parts: New panels around the engine provide a more comfortable and cooler ride.
- Enhanced display: With the popularity of the digital teachings introduced into the 2017 Sportsman Sport/Utility line, Polaris adds them to the REC/utility models. The digital display is easier to read, both during the day and at night, by providing brighter and larger numbers, and two lighting options (blue and red). The Rec/Utility line for 2018 includes the athlete 450 H.O., athlete 450 H.O. eps, Sportsman 450 H.O. Utility Edition, Sportsman 570, Sportsman 570 EPS, Sportsman 570 EPS Utility edition and Sportsman 570 SP and 570 SP Hunter Edition.
The 2018 athlete 850 is one of the hardest work, smooth Equestrian/Utility ATV you can find. Driven by an EFI 78 hp, Prostar® 850 twin engine with a single top camshaft, the driver has to get up a little and drive when the athlete drives on the same road. The athlete 850 couples this power with its driver active design to make the owners 30% better sightlines get and an overall better ride. In addition to optimal sightlines get, as well as a powerful engine that is ready no matter the weather, the athlete 850 features on-demand all-wheel drive for the traction you need.
When we look at the suspension and the handling, the Polaris Sportsman ATV has also covered it. The Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) keeps you on all four uneven terrain tyres and helps you negotiate tight corners as well as remove obstacles up to 11.5 years “for comfort and control! Model 850 also includes a new and improved engine brake system (EBS) that provides smooth and consistent speed decelerations under all conditions.
Although ATV is fun to ride, you often have a job to do, and the athlete’s payload and towing is there to help you cope with the biggest jobs and more done in less travel. The 850 has a massive towing capacity of 1,500 lbs. and 575 lbs. The payload capacity. To help with the payload, the athlete includes the Lock & Ride ® Utility Rack system, which holds up to 360 lbs. An additional advantage of 850 is the integrated winch and plough fixing system, which makes installation easy. And while you are working around your property, you also have the convenience of 8 gallons of integrated front & rear storage to help you carry whatever else you need to protect from the elements.
2018 Polaris Sportsman 850 Top Speed
The athlete 850, Sportsman 850 SP and Sportsman XP ® 1000 and XP 1000 Hunter Edition will continue to be offered as part of the sport/utility line. The 2018 2-up & utility line includes the Sportsman Touring 570, Sportsman Touring 570 EPS, Sportsman Touring 570 SP, Sportsman X2 570, Sportsman Touring 850 SP, Sportsman Touring XP 1000 and Sportsman 6 × 6 Big Boss 570 EPS.
The Mud & Sport lineup continues to offer the Scrambler ® 850, Scrambler XP ® 1000, Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition and Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition. The Polaris Engineineered ™ Accessories offer a complete set of integrated accessories, including pull-out, storage, a fully integrated plough system and other specialist products to help ATV drivers work, ride and work.
Incoming search terms:
- 850 polaris high lifter top speed
- utility atv top speed
- 2018 polaris sportsman 570 sp owner reviews
- 2018 polaris sportsman 850 top speed
- 2018 polaris sportsman 850
- 2018 sportsman 850 top speed
- polaris sportsman 850 top speed
- top speed of polaris 800 scrambler
- top speed on ploaris 850
- 2018 polaris fourwheeler speed